Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 10

Day 9

Activity 1
VE day party

I would invite All my friends and family and we would have a massive  BBQ  and a party.Some people would  have a waterballon fight and a watergun fight.Some would go to the beach,some to the park and play basket ball.

Activity 2
Making a fashion statement

There are different because back then they always dress very fancy and ladies always wear skirts and boys always where shorts or pants.

I prefer the now clothes because you can where what ever you want. I think in 65 years we will be wearng robot armour because we will be attacked by aliens and we will find their clothes and we will make more and stay alive for ever.

Activity 3
Sweet Tooth

My favourite treat is jelly and Here is a  recipe how to make it.
  1. In a medium saucepan, place 2 cups (500ml) apple juice and the raspberries. Bring it to the boil. Remove from heat and whisk in gelatine to dissolve. ...
  2. Pour juice through a strainer to remove raspberry seeds, then pour strained juice into moulds or a bowl. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight, to set.

Related image

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Hunter, well done for working hard and completing a few more activities over your summer break. My name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. Keep up the good work!

    It's been great reading your plans for your VE party following the end of the second world war. I was wondering what sort of food you might serve? Water fight and basketball sounds awesome, hopefully this is a party in summer!

    I've also enjoyed reading your comments about the change in fashion over the years, and also your prediction for fashion in the future. I like how you spoke about how in the olden days people wore much more similar clothes to each other. It's cool how nowadays people are more expressive and are happy to wear whatever they want. I'm glad I live in a time like this!
    Although, I'm not quite looking forward to getting attacked by aliens and wearing robot armour in the summer.

    Yum I love jelly! What's your favourite colour? Do you like to eat it by itself or with ice cream perhaps?

    Thanks, great blogging.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite colour jelly is green. I like to eat it by itself.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.