Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

we are learning about chrishmas in diffrent parts of the world

Today I learn that there are many believes and they give Santa different

France
The children of France leave their shoes in front of the fire on Christmas eve. When they get up in the morning  they find them full of presents from pere neol [father Christmas ] franch tradition says it is the Christ children who really fills the little shoes with girts.

In france they give a  spechile pastry to Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.