Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 7

Day 7

Activity 1

I think the movie is about a man who trapped him self in a lion cage.
 I think silent movies would be good and funny.

Activity 2

I like the painting because it looks very realistic.

If I was to give this painting a rating I would rate it a 3 out of 5 












Bonus Activity

poem

R - relieved we have landed
E - excited, we finally made it
L - lightheaded, this feels amazing
I - irritated, why did the radio have to stop?
E - energised, woo hoo we got here
V - victory, we were the first
E - emotional, full of mixed feelings
D - definitely going to do that again!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Hunter,

    Jade F here from the Summer Learning Journey! That’s great to hear that you would like to watch silent movies. They are very different to the way films are now and we need to remember that this is how movies started and it’s amazing how much movies have developed over time! Would you recommend to people to watch a silent movie like The Lion Cage? Why/ Why not?

    I agree with your opinion on the art deco painting in activity #2 and how realistic aspects like the car is. I’m quite curious to know, could you tell me your reason behind your rating? Is there anything in particular that stood out to you that you liked or disliked? Let me know in a comment! :)

    I was impressed in your acrostic poem, I thought your sentences were very creative and I liked how you used the word ‘relieved’ as your focus. Very good word to used to describe how the flight crew felt! Good work!

    Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend people to watch The Lions cage because it is really funny and I think people would like it.

    I gave the painting a 3/5 because I like the picture but I think it could be a better

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.