Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 8

Day 8

Activity one

When I get stressed I like to go to my room and sit there while I calm down.  I like to play on my ps4 and zone out. Sometimes I take my puppy in to calm me down.




My tips for dealing with stress

1. Spend time on your own.
2. Play a computer game.
3. Play a playstation game.
4. Read a book.
5. Watch a movie (your favourite one)
6. Watch You tube 
7. Play with your pet.
8. Listen to music.


Activity two

Three things you could do for fundraising in the 1930s

Do peoples washing for money
Wash peoples shoes
Hold a dance


Bonus 

If I was to travel back to the 1930's I would take with me
1. books, like novels, colouring books with pencils, dot to dot books
2. board games like, snakes and ladder, monopoly and  noughts and cross etc 
3. television with a dvd player and dvds
4. potato chips
5. lollipops
6. chocolate

Image result for monopoly

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Hunter, it's great to see you've completed another set of activities. I am really impressed with how hard you've been working since school has finished. You're also putting in a lot of extra detail to your posts too, awesome work!

    Thanks for sharing your personal tips for dealing with and relieving stress. They're perfect because they're really simple and practical which means they can be used by people reading your blog with ease. I definitely use a few of them daily; reading a book, watching a movie and listening to music. I also like to go for a run or simply get out of the house. What sort of things stress you out? It's always nice to have a pet to look after you.

    It's so kind of you to offer to do people's washing for them to raise money for families in need. I also like your two other ideas as well. Have you ever been involved with a fundraiser of any kind? I've helped run a sausage sizzle and a garage sale before.

    I'm glad you're bringing lots of board games and activities for the people of the 1930's. They will be super stoked to have those things because they won't be gone in a day, unlike food. They will be blown away by the DVD player. They might think it's a spaceship of some kind.

    Great blogging,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.