Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 11

Day 11 - White Pickett Fences (1950s)

Activity 1 

Meat and 3 Veg

I think the meat and 3 veg rule is good because it will keep us healthy and make us strong.
I would like to eat a 1950s meal because we eat eat and veges at my house for dinner.

Activity 2

What's in a name?

Names that are popular at my school:
- Sam
- Lily
- Tyson
- Brooklyn (girls and boys)
- Rocky

bonus Activity 

This is my  stamp I made and it is by the beach.It has a beach blanket and a umbrella .





1 comment:

  1. Hi there Hunter,

    Great job on completing another set of activities. With your first activity, I liked how you talk about how you would eat a dinner from the 1950’s because you already eat meat and veggies at your place already. It’s interesting how much of the past like rules with food such as the one meat, three veg rule is still used by families today. What would you say would be your ideal meal using the one meat, three veg rule? I would say I would like chicken with cauliflower, broccoli and potatoes. YUM!

    With your second activity, that is very interesting how the popular names over time have changed so much. The names you have mentioned in your list of popular names is very interesting. That’s so cool how names like Brooklyn and Rocky are popular! How many of them are there in your school? When I was in school it was funny to find that my own name Jade was popular, there was 4 of us and I didn’t think that it was a very popular name!

    I thought the stamp you created in your bonus activity was really creative and really shows a popular activity here in New Zealand, which is going to the beach and chilling in the sunshine! Great effort Hunter!

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.