Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Summer learning journey 12

Day 12

Activity 1
My favourite TV show is currently The Big Bang Theory, it is on channel 2. The main characters are Leonard, Sheldon, Howard, Raj, Penny, Amy and Bernadette.

most of them are scientists and they are really funny.
Raj is a Astrophysicist, Leonard is a Experimental Physicist, Sheldon is a Theoretical Physicist, Penny is a Pharmaceutical Rep, Amy is a Neurobiologist Bernadette is a Microbiologist. Howard is a Aerospace Engineer.

Activity 2
1.At there concert there were 70000 screaming fans.
2.when the Beatles got of the plain the fans were louder then the plain engine.
3.Were the Beatles stayed there were crowds of people outside.

bonus Activity


3 comments:

  1. Hi there Hunter,
    Awesome job with your blog post! I really like your description in activity #1 about your favourite tv show, I like how you've put in a description of each character and it's interesting how they've all got very scientific careers. I've watched the big bang theory at home with my family and it's such a funny show! Who would your favourite character be? Mine is Sheldon Cooper, because he's so strange but so intelligent and I like how he's really into comic books as I like reading comic books myself!
    Well done with coming up with interesting facts about the Beatles for activity #2, it's unbelievable that fan's screams could be louder than a plane engine, that's insane!
    With your bonus activity, I really like your poster of Peter Snell. I like the interesting fact you mentioned about his interests, he really liked his sports and wasn't just a talented runner! Imagine if Peter Snell became an athlete in a different sport instead of running? Great post Hunter, keep up the good work!

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite character in The Big Bang Theory is Sheldon as well, I think its funny how he has a bathroom schedule and has a spot. I really love how he says BAZINGA to Leonard all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Hunter,

      It's hilarious that Sheldon always says Bazinga! I liked that episode where Leonard was struggling to catch him in a kid's ball pit and he kept popping up saying "BAZINGA!" That was too funny!

      Jade F :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.