Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Summer learning journey 14

Day 14

Activity 1

“Out of the gate and off for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy…”

and man around town who is all coloured brown,
and a cute little deer who lets out a cheer,
and max the cat who wears a hat,
and ghastly gus who is the size of a bus,
and the staunch staffy who was covered in taffy,
and the sweet labrador who likes to eat doors,
and morton mork who loves to eat pork,
down the to mark so they can go to the park,
they had to play in the rain which was really a pain,
then Hairy Maclary went back to Donaldson's Dairy.

Activity 2

I would like to go to japan Because...

1. I would like to go and see the tatami mats at the Kodokan judo institute because I think it would be very big.  I also do jui jitsu and it would be good to see where some of the masters have trained. And maybe get to train there myself.

2. I would like to go and see Yakushi-ji. It is a temple and it would be amazing to see the different styles of worship.


3. I would want to go and see Himeji it has a castle, a museum, aquarium and a park.  It appears to offer lots of different things to do.













Bonus Activity

If I was Scotty Morrison I would interview one direction and ask how do they write good songs. I would also ask them about how it is to work in a group of five people who didn't know each other before they were put together. Who choses who sings which parts and if this is easy to agree upon.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Hunter,

    Jade F here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Good job on completing another set of activities! I loved reading your short story about Hairy Maclary. I noticed that you managed to include a rhyme in every sentence which is awesome and so similar to the way Lynley Dodd, the author of Hairy Maclary writes her stories. Very Clever! With your second activity, I think Japan would be an awesome country to visit for you OE! The temple looks amazing and would definitely be on my list for things to see if I went to Japan. That is so cool that you want to go visit a jiu jitsu institute! How long have you been doing that for? Awesome effort in your bonus activity, I thought the questions you wrote for One Direction were very good! I reckon it would take time to get used to singing with people you didn’t know, don’t you think? Are you a fan of One Direction? I saw them in concert back in 2012. They were brilliant :)

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts Hunter, keep up the good work!

    All the best,

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.