Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 18

Activity 1

MMP

I would choose my friend David because he is really fun he is Egyptian which I think would be good to have in a team. Also I would choose my mum because she is very kind and good at solving problems she is also very good at talking to people.

Activity 2

Migration


My home town is Christchurch


Image result for touristy things to do in christchurch

Things to do in Christchurch

1. Gondola
2. Antarctic Centre
3. Re Start Mall
4. Bus tour around town to see the earthquake damage
5. Orana Park

I love my home town because it is beautiful and there is lots of different things to do here

Bonus Activity
I put this yellow seat because it is a teacher space.
I put this blue seat in for the kids to work at. the light blue spaces are cafeteria style seating (this is my favourite space to work in).  There is a kitchen area for art work and cooking.  The red space I put for the mat seating area for anyone.










1 comment:

  1. Hi there Hunter,

    Jade F here from the SLJ team!

    Good job on another set of activities. I thought your choice of members in your coalition was awesome. It’s great that you chose your Mum! I would’ve chosen mine as well, Mums definitely know how to solve problems and good with talking to people! My mum’s a deputy principal at a school so I reckon she would know what to do to support education and make schools better for students and teachers!

    With your second activity, good job on listing different things you could do in Christchurch! I’m quite curious to know more about your selection of activities. Could you tell a bit more about each one? What it is and why it would be something fun to do while in Christchurch?

    I thought your classroom floor plan was brilliant. I like that you included a cafeteria section and a kitchen as well. That would be so handy during rainy days and if anyone brings leftovers for lunch to school, they can heat it up in the kitchen! Very creative Hunter! I also liked the positioning of your chairs and tables. Your teaching spot looks very well placed in the kitchen, the teacher would definitely be able to see and monitor everything going on in the class.

    Awesome job Hunter, I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    All the best,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.