Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Last Day of the tour around new Zealand

This day for the tour we start of at activity 1
Activity 1: We need to say three things that we would do to help nature Here are my thing that I will do to help nature
1. We can get people not leave without putting rubbish in the bin or taking it home.
2. We can stop and give them a warning.
3. Have signs about taking your rubbish home with you.

activity 2: I have to show you  a picture of some thing that helps me relax.
bonus activity: Since this is the last time we are on the great adventure I have to revue what I think So I think that it has been really fun and all of the days have been a new adventure.  I  will miss this and out of all the things I like the most was this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.