Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day rima of the eventful travel


Day rima of the eventful travel.

Activity 1 - We have to write that we were on a adventure and our group left us. we need to write 8 to 10 senescent about what we would I do?  I would call out for them. I would follow the foot steps. Then I would just wait. Next I would climb the tree to see if I can see them, hopefully I can. Being scared I would keep walking. I would then go back to the car, wanting them to be there. I would make a place to stay until they come back. I would get a rock and try start making a fire to get warm, if I can't get back in the car.

Activity 2 we need to name a famous and tell you to when they were born and stuff like that.I choose Richie Mccaw. He was born in Oamaru he was born on  31 December 1980. His Mums name is Margaret and his Dads name is Donald.  He has been in the team that has won two world cup.  He was also the captain of the All Blacks.

Activity 3 - I would like to cycle the Otago rail trail one day.  It would be a lot of fun.  I would have to be healthy and fit to do it. I could also get a close look at the scenery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.