Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

3 fact about NZ

This week for Literacy we are having  a competition on activity and I will be posting them on  my blog every day for 7 days and only on school days. here are 3 interesting facts about New Zealand.
1. 4.4 people in new Zealand are not new Zealander/kiwis.69% are of European descent and 14.6% are indigenous Maori, 9.2% Asian and 6.9% non Maori. 
2. new Zealander wort in new Zealand  first it was Moira and they settled with a  treaty waitangi  so they did not fight.
3.kiwis love the outdoors and so do the other people so other people come to new Zealand because we have very beautiful out doors. 
And for the bonus point we had to make a flag  and here is my flag.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Hunter - good information to know.
    You might want to check the spelling on some of the words you have used.
    I thought the first people to live in New Zealand were the Moriori.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.