Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

day 2 exploring New Zealand

Day 2 Exploring New Zealand.

activity 1: I like the big tree in the Waipoua forest because it is very amazing and it is amazing that the tree didn't fall down and that the Maori  didn't use it for wood.
activity 2 :  If I was to interview her I would ask, would you live in some of the islands you went to.?were you scared and lonely? do you eat weird food? do you drink weird drink? did you miss New Zealand?
Bonus : Devon's list of outside activities 1. netball, 2. jet-skiing 3. swimming with sharks, 4. swim with the dolphins, 5. go on a big flying fox. Devon may not of actually done these but she wants to.

Image result for tane mahuta

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.