Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

day 6 of new Zealand tour

 Activity 1: we need to write a poem and here is my poem and it is about what you would feel when you were the first person to step foot on new Zealand. here is my one. when we are it was different it was amazing it unbelievable.
Activity 2: for this one we need to choose three thing we would of this web site  and  we need to pick 3  3 and I choose these three Kaumātua Kapa Haka 2017,Te Papa's first Matariki Ritua.
activity 3:  for this one we need to desided witch one of these all black hake from first to therd 2 second   link is last and first link 2 and 3 link 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.