Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 3 of this amazing advetcher

The first actives we have to choose a pet to adopt and tell you what it is, what it eats,what is its  habitat.
And if you want to really adopt a endanger species go to this web site http://kiwihouse.org.nz/Our-Animals/Adopt-A-Kiwi-House-Critter copy the URL . Here is some information.insects, beetles, spiders,birds eggs, frogs and small reptiles and mammals.and now what is it natch habitue does no say,                                                                         
Activate 2 first we need to say 3 thing we need: just because they are pretenders does not me we have to end there lives.
2: what if it started killing you.
3:It is not nice to kill animals.
Bouse: We need to make a picture that a giant moa still live here is my picture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.