Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

robber

This week we have been working on a story it was very hard to think what the man was doing and we based the story on him. Here is my story.

resource image

I was grabbing money money for the bank from up in the sky tower that was being built.The cops said get down from there or we will have to fire the missiles so I said “NOOOOOO”.
“FIRE!!!” I shouted that 90% of missiles don't reach their target.The missiles hit the platform I am standing on. The plate form is going to fall so I call for backup so I rushed up a bunch of steps. I got up just in time I throw a smoke bomb and jump off the building and I got in the helicopter and started shooting.I told the pilot to go to my secret hideout and robbed a heap more banks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hunter your story blew my mind. I like how you described it but next time you could but them paragraphs. like two or three there then that is great.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.