Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bliss balls

As a literacy class we made bliss balls.  This was part of our healthy eating.

  Steps how to make a bliss ball

  1. Wash hand so we don't get germs in the food.  
  2. Stand round the table and start making the food.
  3. We had to put the ingredients in a food chopper so we can make the balls.
  4. Then we had to roll the ball and then we had to put it in a flavour.
  5. Then we could eat them, I ate mine and so did the other people.

The ingredients: 1 cup of sultanas or raisins
½ cup oat
2 tablespoons of cocoa
½cup desiccated coconut

2 tablespoons of coconut oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.