Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Novel study

For the whole term we are learning about novel, Asking question's about character's.We also are looking deeper into the character to see how they develop and impact the story. I know that there is a main character and the rest of the characters are called miner characters. I know the in a novel there is a problem and a solution to the problem. I know that good readers find out the answer even if it not in the book. If you know everything about novel, questioning and characters please tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.