Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Plastic bags

For writing we are trying to persuade people to ...

Ban the bags
Would you eat a plastic bag?
Neither would I but turtles eat plastic bags daily mistaking it for food.
First  I would get rid of  all the plastic bags so they won’t kill life and so the nothing dies but not by burning
them otherwise it would kill all life on earth.


Second would you eat it? We are actually eating it every day because if sea creatures eat it we do too.
People eat them every day including you. And animals die when by eating them.


Finally I think we should use reusable bags like fabric bag and so we don’t kill land animals or ocean
animals.

I really hope that you strongly agree with me and I hope you think about how in 2050 if we go on like this
there will be more plastic in the sea than fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.