Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Alarm Call

SNICKERS BAR SNICKERS BAR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU SNICKERS BAR SNICKERS BAR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU SNICKERS BAR .


As I was going to the bathroom and getting some food. I peeked into dad's room and I saw a  green, terrifying goblin.Then I saw him creeping over to the kitten that my dad got.


Suddenly he got to the kitten... then he moved it and grabbed a snickers bar and then he ate it.


Suddenly before my eyes he turned back into my dad and he grabbed the kitten and started patting it. I rushed in and said “ So you're the one who's been eating my snickers bars.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rendered Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.