Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Our trip to Spencer park



W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.

  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.

Our trip to Spencer Park

Last Friday rooms 11,12,10,1,2 went to Spencer park .On the way to Spencer park I sat next to Corbyn .
When we were there we split. I was in Miss Milliard's group.First our group when to the beach but it took a very long time.But when we got there it was worth it.Because it was fun you could grab shells.
Then it was time for morning tea. Then we could go and play on the playground. Me and Corbyn,Tom,Teyha,Hope and Iszac.
Then our group when on a bird walk. On the way there we saw horse poo on the path. Finally we got there and they said it's time to go back.
Then we had lunch and when we finished our lunch. We got to run over to the playground. A wee while after we came to the playground, South Hornby came. And I saw my mum and my friends at South Hornby school.Then it was time to go back to school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hunter, I like how you are using paragraphs. We enjoyed seeing you at Spencer Park. Could you post a blog about what you made with the things that were collected.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.